One Week , Two Week Yoga Retreat in Rishikesh , India
Rishikesh Yog Van offers affordable yoga retreats in Rishikesh India. These reatreats are a way to learn yoga in comfortable way. These one and two week yoga retreats with some holiday activities like rafting, trekking and local sightseeing will amaze you and give you a complete refressmesnt. Combine this with a complementary ayurvedic massage. The retreats with other activities help you to remove blockages in body and mind.
You would understand yogic lifestyle from our award-winning teachers at Rishikesh Yog Van , a school registered with Yoga Alliance , USA. You would be served with satvik food which keep your mind calm and realaxed.This nuritious satvic food will make you healthier and stronger and stregthen the immune system.Meditation will improve concentration and memory.Meditation also stimultes psychic cetres of the brain.The vibration created by chanting mantras has a great affect in body and mind. You would experience more relaxed and calm. Relaxation will lead you to spiritual discovery that will open wide your mind to a new way of thinking.
The primay focus of this course is your health.When we talk about health , it is not only physical health.
"Health is a state of complete physical, mental, and social well-being and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity."
Many people visit Rishikesh which is a yoga capital of the world.In the present time , Rishikesh is a holidy destination because it is surrounded by mountains and holy river Ganga flows in this area.The natural beauty of Rishikesh attracts Indian as well foreigner tourists.Once reaching at Rishikesh , people experience spiritual energy because many sages and saints did sadhana(spiritual practice) here in the ancient time. Book your yoga retreat stay well in advance for the slots fill up very fast since they are very affordable at just $350 for a week or $700 for two weeks stay inclusive of yoga learning, accommodation and food. This holiday cum yoga practice is sure to open up new horizons for you.
Yoga Retreat in Rishikesh, India- Overview
Asana , pranayama , meditation , mantras will improve your health.
Nutritious Satvic food makes you healthy.
Harmony is created in body systems.
Massage relieves you from stiffnes in your body and in turn from your mind.
Residential yoga retreat in beautiful hilly mountains.
Loving and caring support team.
Opportunity to experience Indian culture and tradition.
Upcoming 7 Days Yoga Retreats in India at Rishikesh Yog Van - 2018
|6:30 am - 7:30 am||Shatkarma / Pranayama|
|7:30 am – 9:00 am||Hatha Yoga|
|9:00 am – 10:00 am||Breakfast|
|11:00 am – 12:00 am||Yoga Anatomy|
|12:00 pm – 1:00 pm||Lunch|
|3:00 pm – 4:00 pm||Yoga Philosophy|
|4:30 pm – 6:00 pm||Ashthanga Yoga|
|6:00 pm – 7:00 pm||Meditation|
|7:30 pm – 8:30 pm||Dinner|
|8:30 pm- 9:00 pm||Mantra Chanting /Kirtan/Satsang|
|9:30 pm||Lights Off|
|Date||Course Fee||Booking Fee||Apply|
|1 Feb 2020 to 7 Feb 2020||$400||$70||Apply Now|
|8 Feb 2020 to 14 Feb 2020||$400||$70||Apply Now|
|15 Feb 2020 to 21 Feb 2020||$400||$70||Apply Now|
|22 Feb 2020 to 28 Feb 2020||$400||$70||Apply Now|
|1 Mar 2020 to 7 Mar 2020||$400||$70||Apply Now|
|8 Mar 2020 to 15 Mar 2020||$400||$70||Apply Now|
|15 Mar 2020 to 21 Mar 2020||$400||$70||Apply Now|
|21 Mar 2020 to 28 Mar 2020||$400||$70||Apply Now|
|1 Apr 2020 to 14 Apr 2020||$400||$70||Apply Now|
|8 Apr 2020 to 14 Apr 2020||$400||$70||Apply Now|
|15 Apr 2020 to 21 Apr 2020||$400||$70||Apply Now|
|22 Apr 2020 to 28 Apr 2020||$400||$70||Apply Now|
- Yoga Mat
- Yoga Cleansing Kit
- Pick up and drop in facility.But you will have pay extra for this.
- Guidance for local area visits.
- You will have to deposit your remaining course fee wihtin three days of arrival at the school.
- The booking amount for the course is non-refundable.
- All students should fulfill the registration formality, submit required information.
- Students should follow the rules and regulations of the school.You can be disqualified from the course at any if you break these rules.
- Silence should be maintained between 10 PM until the morning.
- All classes are mandatory to attend unless you are ill.
- Eating and drinking (anything other than water) is not allowed in the yoga halls.
- Use of electronic gadgets (i.e., mobile phones, laptops, tablets) during lectures is strictly prohibited.
- During asana practice leave all jewelry, books, extra clothing, book bags and purses in your room. Only yoga mat and water bottles permitted in yoga hall.