Rishikesh Yog Van
With a vision to spread peace and happiness
We are the group of people with a vision to spread Yoga around the world.
The School offers residential 200 hours yoga teacher training course registered with Yoga Alliance, USA. The objective of the school is to give the Yoga training which is relevant to the modern perspective whether it is Yoga Asanas(poses), Pranayamas (breathing techniques), Yoga philosophy, Yoga anatomy etc.
The school is situated on the banks of holy river Ganga and surrounded by the Himalayan mountains makes this place suitable for yoga practice. It is located in the village of Tapovan, 4km away from the yoga city Rishikesh in the north direction.
It is a school that is grounded in tradition, yet adaptable to the needs of everyone. The mission is to spread peace, health, and joy through yoga. All are welcome to come at our school to learn different yogic practices. The school also offers 100 hours yoga teacher training , yoga retreat and one week yoga course for beginners and advanced practitioners .
Rishikesh is known as the world capital of Yoga. Many people from all corners of the world come here to learn 200 hours Yoga TTC. And day by day this place is gaining more popularity.
In the modern time , everybody has pain and worries.They face tremors in different phases of their life.Everybody is uncertain about their future.So there is lack of enthusiasm in their life.People have lack of coordination as well.
All these factors cause imbalanced life.In turn , people are unable to achieve their goal.They remain unsuccessful in their life.
Balance or homeostasis is needed to be successful in life. Our body has a natural way to maintain homeostasis but our surrounding environment is changing frequently.So our body is facing difficulty to maintain that homeostasis or balance.
So our aim is to help the people so that they can maintain physical , mental , social , spiritual homeostasis.
We have designed our courses in a way that helps people to maintain the homeostasis.Mind is tool to maintain the balance but people are unaware about it or they don't know how to use it.We tell the tecniques so that they go in a positive direction and achieve their goal and success.
Our postures , breathing patterns and negative mental attitue disturb the mental peace and homeostasis.
So our courses help bring harmony in your life.
Our vision is to spread yoga all around the world.We want to share our knowledge to individuals , practitioners , groups so that an evolution take place in themself.
Yoga means union , join and bind together. Our mission is cultivate the feeling of togetherness in individuals , groups , sects.And thus yoga can play a role of bridge to create peace and happiness in the world.We can imagine a society where happiness is everywhere.
We have been witnessing of this togetherness every year when individuals , groups and sects of different relegions celebrate the International Yoga Day on 21st June since its inception in 2015. An international day for yoga was declared unanimously by the United Nations General Assembly (UNGA).Yoga is a physical, mental and spiritual practice attributed mostly to India.
The Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi in his UN address suggested the date of 21 June, as it is the longest day of the year in the Northern Hemisphere and shares special significance in many parts of the world.
This is just beginning.We have a long way to go.We as a yoga school can not make it possible without your support.We look forward to all of you who want peace and happiness in the society.
WHY RISHIKESH YOG VAN?
- Our experienced teachers have Master degree in Yogic Science.
- We primarily focus on relevant knowledge which is the demand of modern time.
- Asana teacher focus on flexibility; finishing and alignment of the poses as well as science behind the Yoga poses.
- We teach yoga anatomy, not human anatomy & physiology and explain, how do yogic practices affect body and mind.
- We teach yoga philosophy and how does it affect person’s psychology, how can it be helpful for human growth, how can you achieve your goal of life.
- Students are interested in learning the scientific aspect as well as spiritual aspect of the yogic practices, we explain both.
- We explain the yogic practices in modern, traditional way and the real aim of Yoga.
- We believe in relevant knowledge, so we regularly update our teaching content.
- Karma Yoga (Yoga of Action) has been included as a part of training to make you experience an aspect of Yoga.
- The teachers are very humble; they try to solve the queries and curiosity of the students.
- Because of hilly mountains, the climate is very pleasant of this area, so it is a suitable place to practice and learn yoga.
- Every Sunday, we arrange a trip for students so that they can experience the natural beauty of Rishikesh and other nearby places and in this way, the students have a chance to understand the Indian culture and religion well.
- The neat and clean rooms provided have attached bathroom and washroom.
- We provide three times yogic food daily and 24-hour wifi facility.
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU ?
In the present time, everybody is stressed to some extent and stress affects us mentally and physically.Stress can be the cause behind many diseases like high blood pressure. Because whenever we come under stress, our sympathetic nervous system comes into play. There is emergency call at that time and we need more energy.Thus our heart rate, breath rate increases to fulfill that energy requirement.We have sugar in our blood, it should be broken down into glucose so that we would get the required energy.To break down sugar into glucose, we have a need for oxygen so our breathing rate increases to fulfill that requirement.And this glucose should be circulated at a rapid rate, our heart starts beating faster.Now think about the situation, if you remain under stress for the whole year, that means every time your rate is high which results in high blood pressure and in turn higher chances of getting heart diseases.
Here yoga comes into play which gives you physical and mental benefits.We have prepared this 200 hours yoga teacher training course in a way that you would enjoy all the different sessions.By practicing pranayama and meditation, we can relax our mind. In meditation, we are separated from the outer world and there is less communication between the neurons so alpha waves become dominant and we feel relaxed.Thus we get physical and mental benefits.If our mind is relaxed, we would have a clear thinking and our decision making improves.Meditation also increases our understanding level.
In the present time, most of the people don't know, what is their goal of life? what do they want to become? how to achieve their goal, they don't know so they wander.Sometimes they do one thing, but don't get success.They start doing another thing in a hope that, they would get success, but receive failure this time again.
We tell you, how to remain positive every time when you face problems and stick to your goal so that one day, definitely you will achieve whatever you wanted to do in the past.
We will tell you, how to get positive from a difficult phase of life.It is just your approach, how to take a situation.You have the ability to achieve your goal, we only make you aware about that.
Every body knows our subconscious mind is very powerful, but only a few know, how to use their subconscious mind.