100 Hours Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, India
Rishikesh Yog Van offers residential 100 Hours Hatha, Ashtanga Yoga Teacher Training Course in Rishikesh.The yoga school is registered with Yoga Alliance USA. This course is suitable for those people who are new bee . This course is also for those people who are practicing yoga for years and want to understand different aspects of yoga.Sometimes people have intention to do 200 hours yoga TTC but they don't have enough time to complete 200 hrs yoga TTC so they complete 100 hours yoga ttc and after sometime later they come back and complete 200 hours yoga teacher training.
This course is for all kinds of people who are passionate about Yoga whether they are Yoga teachers , yoga practitioners, singers, actors , doctors, students, businessmen etc. The course content and teaching pattern has been designed in a way that anybody can learn it very easily.
People join this course for different purposes.Sometimes people want to take a dip in a spiritual practice i.e. yoga so they join 100 hour ttc.Few people come for health benefits.Others join for basic understanding about yoga.
This teacher training is 14 days residential 100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Program in Rishikesh , India.Rishikesh is perfect place for Yoga teacher training and retreat.Rishikesh is world captital of Yoga and it is famous for its ancient tradition , natural beauty.
Salient features of 100 hours yoga teacher training
Learn and practice asana, pranayama, shat kriyas, mudras ,bandha and dhyana daily.
Understand yoga anatomy of the skeletal and muscular systems and respiratory system.
Study yoga philosphy and incorporate it within yourself which would be hepful for growth and success in your lie.
Learn how to structure a class and then incorporate all these components into designing your own class.
Learn how to motivate yourself and how to motivate others.
Local see sighting and spiritual tour to holy places on sunday.
- Private room with attached bathroom and toilet.
- 24x7 water supply.
- Superfast wifi.
- Each room has cupboard belongings.
- Rooms are neat and clean.
- Three times satwic meal per day.
- The meals are nutritious.
- We serve the helthy vegetarian food and use indian spices.
- The Spices are a kind of herbs which are good for body.
- Two times chai(India Tea)..
Private Room With 24 Hour Wifi
Attached Bathroom and Toilet
Fresh and Healthy Satwic Food
Neat and Clean Dining Hall
100 Hours Yoga TTC Syllabus
- What is hatha yoga and philosophy?
- History and origin of Yoga
- Introduction to Hatha Yoga- Mudra, Bandha, Panch Koshas, Panch Vaayus
- Kundalini Yoga-Chakras,Nadis
- Patanjali's 8 Limbs of Yoga – Yamas , Nisyamas, Asanas,Pranayama , Pratyahara , Dharana , Dhyana , Saamadhi
- How do yogic practices like asana, shatkarmas affect our body? This will cover up in this session.
Cells & Tissues
- Muscular System : types of muscles, names of muscles, Effect of yogic practices on muscular system, awakening of muscles in different yoga postures, problems with stiff muscles, yoga postures to target specific muscles, active use of muscles for joints protection, yoga postures, and flexibility.
- Skeletal System : Bones in body , axial skeletal , appendicular skeletal , ligaments , tendons ,types of joints , structure of the joints , range of motion in the joints , problem with bad postures , stability of the joints in yoga postures , correct alignment of yoga postures , effect of yoga postures in vertebral column , problems with stiff spine , nourishment of intervertebral disc by yoga postures , reasons of shoulder pain knee pain button pain during the yoga class and its solutions.
- Respiratory System: regions of respiratory tract, types of breathing techniques, types of pranayamas , benefits and contraindications of pranayamas , effects of pranayamas , shatkarmas , asanas , meditation on respiratory system , importance of pranayamas in yoga , relationship between breathing pattern and mind, panch vayus(five vital energies) and pranayamas , five sheaths of energies and pranayamas.
- If anybody wants to be healthy and strong, practice asana every day.In this session, students will learn and practice various asanas. Also, teachers will explain benefits and contraindications of the asanas. Balancing postures
- Tadasana(Palm Tree Pose)
- Vrikshasana(Tree Pose)
- Utkatasana(Chair Pose)
- Garudhasan(Eagle Pose)
- Bakasana(Crane Pose)
- Kukkut Asana(Cockerel Pose)
- Sirsasana(Head Stand)
- Forward Bending Postures
- Padhasthasana(Head to Foot Pose)
- Parshvottanasana(Intense Side Stretch Pose)
- Paschimottanasana(Back Streaching Pose)
- Janu Shirshasana(Head to Kneee Pose)
- Backward Bending Postures
- Setubandh Asana(Bridge Pose)
- Bhujngasana(Cobra Pose)
- Dhanurasana(Bow Pose)
- Ardhmatsayendra Asana(Half Spinal Twisting Pose)
- Merudand Vakrasana(Spinal Twisting Pose)
- Other Postures
- Parvatasana(Mountain Pose)
- Virbhadrasana(Warrior Pose)
- Padmasana(Lotus Pose)
- Siddhasana(Accomplished Pose for Men)
- Every aspect of Yoga has that of power to experience you that height of Yoga. Ashtanga Vinyasa is one of the most profound practices in this present time because of Standing poses, Sitting poses, and Finishing sequence, flow & breathing techniques, it is the very popular style of Yoga. For the present generation's lifestyle, Ashtanga Vinyasa is the right practice because the sequence of Ashtanga Vinyasa designed in this way, when the practitioner practice deeply, he/she can experience bodylessness of Ashtanga. The intense Ashtanga Vinyasa is a dynamic of yoga synchronize the breath with progressive series of postures. It detoxifies your muscles and organs, improves blood circulation, increases your stamina, flexibility, strength & stability with a balanced mind. You will practice following sequences
- Surya Namaskar A
- Surya Namaskar B
- Padangusthasana (big toe pose)
- Trikonasana (triangle)
- Parsvottonasana (side intense stretch)
- Virabhadrasana I (warrior)
- UtthitaParsvakonasana (extended side angle)
- ParivrittaParsvakonasana (revolved side angle)
- ArdhaBaddha Padma Uttanasana (half bound lotus intense stretch)
- Dandasana (staff pose)
- Janu Sirsasana (head to knee pose)
- TriangaMukaikapadaPaschimottanasana (1 leg folded back, forward fold)
- Paschimottanasana (west intense stretch)
- Purvottasana (east intense stretch)
- ParipurnaNavasana (boat)
- Bhujapidasana (arm pressure poses)
- AdhoMukhaVrksasana (handstand)
- SuptaKurmasana (reclining tortoise)
- GarbhaPindasana (embryo in the womb)
- BaddhaKonasana (bound angle)
- UpavistaKonasana (wide angle seated forward fold)
- SuptaKonasana (reclining angle pose)
- SuptaPadangustasana (reclining big toe pose)
- UbhayaPadangustasana (both big toes pose)
- UrdvhaMukhaPaschimottanasana (upward facing paschimo)
- SetuBandhasana (bridge building pose)
- UrdvhaDhanurasana (upward bow)
- Paschimottanasana (intense stretch.)
- Savasana (corpse)
- Sirsasana (headstand)
- Balasana (child's pose)
- BaddhaPadmasana (bound lotus)
- Yogimudrasana (energetic lock or seal)
- SalambaSarvangasana (Shoulderstand)
- Halasana (plow)
- Karnapidasana (ear pressure)
- UrdvhaPadmasana (upward lotus)
- Pindasana in Sarvangasana (embryo)
- Matsyasana (fish.)
- UttanaPadasana (intense stretched feet or legs)
- Padmasana (lotus.)
- Tolasana (the uplifting - scales)
- Shatkrarmas consists six groups of cleansing practices so that one can purify one's body and mind.Here "Shat" means "six" and "Karma" means action.The aim of shatkarmas is to create harmony between two vital flows, Ida, and pingla, hence attaining mental and physical purification.The shatkarmas also balance the three doshas in the body i.e. Vata(wind), Pitta(bile), Kapha(mucus). If there is any imbalance of these doshas, diseases would be the result.Shatkarmas are practiced before pranayama in order to purify the body.If there are impurities in the body, these can obstruct the pranic flow as well. By practicing asana and shatkarmas, we can remove impurities from the annamaya kosha(food sheath).And if there are blockages in the annamaya kosha, pranas(vital energy) can not enter to next sheath i.e. pranamaya kosha(energy sheath).In the present time, most of the people have their awareness on the annamya kosha because of blockages in the annamaya kosha.So they only think about food and worldly desires. Students will practice :
- Jala Neti
- Sutra Neti
- Sheetkram Kapalbhati
- Laghoo Snakhprachalana
- In yoga, mudrās are hand gestures used in conjunction with pranayama (yogic breathing exercises), and are generally done while seated in Padmasana, Sukhasana or Vajrasana pose. Mudras act to stimulate different parts of the body involved with breathing and to affect the flow of energy in the body and even one's mood.
- Students will learn :
- Jnana Mudra
- Chin Mudra
- Bandha' (bond, arrest) is a term for the "body locks" in Hatha Yoga, treated under the heading of mudra. Mula Bandha, contraction of the perineum. Uddiyana bandha, contraction of the abdomen into the rib cage. Jalandhara Bandha, tucking the chin close to the chest. Student will practice :
- Mula Bandha
- Jalandhara Bandha
- Meditation means awareness. Whatever you do with awareness is meditation. "Watching your breath" is meditation; listening to the birds is meditation. As long as these activities are free from any other distraction to the mind, it is effective meditation.
100 Hours Yoga Teacher Training Daily Schedule
|6:30 am - 7:30 am||Shatkarma / Pranayama|
|7:30 am – 9:00 am||Hatha Yoga|
|9:00 am – 10:00 am||Breakfast|
|11:00 am – 12:00 am||Yoga Anatomy|
|12:00 pm – 1:00 pm||Lunch|
|3:00 pm – 4:00 pm||Yoga Philosophy|
|4:30 pm – 6:00 pm||Ashthanga Yoga|
|6:00 pm – 7:00 pm||Meditation|
|7:30 pm – 8:30 pm||Dinner|
|8:30 pm- 9:00 pm||Mantra Chanting /Kirtan/Satsang|
|9:30 pm||Lights Off|
100 Hrs Yoga TTC Schedule
|Date||Course Fee||Booking Fee||Apply|
|1 Sep 2019 to 14 Sep 2019||700$(USD)||140$(USD)|
|1 Oct 2019 to 14 Oct 2019||700$(USD)||140$(USD)||Apply Now|
|1 Nov 2019 to 14 Nov 2019||700$(USD)||140$(USD)||Apply Now|
|1 Dec 2019 to 14 Dec 2019||700$(USD)||140$(USD)||Apply Now|
|1 Jan 2020 to 14 Jan 2020||700$(USD)||140$(USD)||Apply Now|
|1 Feb 2020 to 14 Feb 2020||700$(USD)||140$(USD)||Apply Now|
|1 Mar 2020 to 14 Mar 2020||700$(USD)||140$(USD)||Apply Now|
|1 Apr 2020 to 14 Apr 2020||700$(USD)||140$(USD)||Apply Now|
|1 May 2020 to 14 May 2020||700$(USD)||140$(USD)||Apply Now|
|1 Jun 2020 to 14 Jun 2020||700$(USD)||140$(USD)||Apply Now|
|1 July 2020 to 14 Jul 2020||700$(USD)||140$(USD)||Apply Now|
|1 Aug 2020 to 14 Aug 2020||700$(USD)||140$(USD)||Apply Now|
- Yoga Mat
- Yoga Cleansing Kit
- 100 Hour TTC Certificate
- Pick up and drop in facility.But you will have pay extra for this.
- Guidance for local area visits.
- You will have to deposit your remaining course fee wihtin three days of arrival at the school.
- The booking amount for the course is non-refundable.
- All students should fulfill the registration formality, submit required information.
- Students should follow the rules and regulations of the school.You can be disqualified from the course at any if you break these rules.
- Silence should be maintained between 10 PM until the morning.
- All classes are mandatory to attend unless you are ill.
- Eating and drinking (anything other than water) is not allowed in the yoga halls.
- Use of electronic gadgets (i.e., mobile phones, laptops, tablets) during lectures is strictly prohibited.
- During asana practice leave all jewelry, books, extra clothing, book bags and purses in your room. Only yoga mat and water bottles permitted in yoga hall.