Join our 200 hours yoga teacher training program in Rishikesh.
Join Our 200 Hour Yoga TTC and become a yoga instructor.
What is yoga teacher training course?
The teacher training program is intended to improve yoga knowledge among the aspirants. In this 200 hour yoga TTC, students learn different yogic practices. There is common perception that asana is yoga but when a person joins this yoga teacher program , he/she gets to know that there is some deeper aspects of yoga which are needed to be learnt for clear understanding .The course has been divided into two categories i.e. theory sessions and practice sessions. Students practice these different yogic practices in different timing on daily basis. The duration of each has also been set. In theory session, students learn what are the benefits and contraindications of these yogic practices and how to do these affect the organs and body systems. People from all corners of the world come to Rishikesh to join this course for different purposes. Few want to take a dip in yoga, few come only for understanding what the yoga all about is. Few are attracted to spirituality, few for health benefits, and few for practices. Few choose yoga as a career so they would have an extra edge over others.
What is Yoga Alliance ,USA?
Yoga Alliance is a U.S.-based nonprofit membership trade and professional organization for yoga teachers. The organization is headquartered in Arlington, Virginia. Registered Yoga Teacher, a title in the United States that designates a yoga teacher who has received a certain standard of yoga teacher training at a Registered Yoga School, is offered by the Yoga Alliance at the 200-, 300- and 500-hour levels.
A Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT) is a distinction given to yoga teachers whose training and teaching experience meet Yoga Alliance requirements. A RYT must complete training with a Registered Yoga School (RYS), be confirmed by Yoga Alliance and current with annual fees and Continuing Education.
We are registered yoga school(RYS) with yoga alliance ,USA.
According to the Yoga Alliance, the Yoga Alliance Registry is a voluntary credentialing system.The teacher registry is not a certification program, but a listing of teachers who meet Yoga Alliance's Requirements for teaching experience and have completed their training at a Registered Yoga School.
Courses Offered 200 , 100 Hours TTC , Yoga Retreat, Beginners Yoga
The residential 200 Hours Hatha, Ashtanga Yoga Teacher Training Course in Rishikesh at Rishikesh Yog Van registered with Yoga Alliance USA. This course is for all kinds of people who are passionate about Yoga whether they are Yoga teachers , yoga practitioners, singers, actors , doctors, students, businessmen etc. The course content and teaching pattern has been designed in a way that anybody can learn it very easily.
Rishikesh Yog Van offers residential 100 Hours Hatha, Ashtanga Yoga Teacher Training Course in Rishikesh.The yoga school is registered with Yoga Alliance USA. This course is suitable for those people who are new bee . This course is also for those people who are practicing yoga for years and want to understand different aspects of yoga.Sometimes people have intention to do 200 hours yoga TTC but they don't have enough time to complete 200 hrs yoga TTC so they complete 100 hours yoga ttc and after sometime later they come back and complete 200 hours yoga teacher training.
Rishikesh Yog Van offers affordable yoga retreats in Rishikesh India. These reatreats are a way to learn yoga in comfortable way. These one and two week yoga retreats with some holiday activities like rafting, trekking and local sightseeing will amaze you and give you a complete refressmesnt. Combine this with a complementary ayurvedic massage. The retreats with other activities help you to remove blockages in body and mind.
Join our one week residential Yoga Course in Rishikesh. The course starts Every Monday. Practice yoga postures specially designed for beginners and learn foundational yoga asanas. Build strength and confidence to take your yoga practice deeper. You will learn pranayamas(breathing techniques) & Shatkarmas , asanas, Yoga Philosophy, meditation.The students are trained by our experienced teacher who has mastery in their respective subject. Our teachers are well known by their unique style. They have great respect among Indian as well as foreign students.
Salient Features of Yoga Teacher Training In Rishikesh
- Being a Yoga Alliance recognized yoga school, we aim to lead each of our student on a global pedestal with a unique knowledge obliging by the finest standards as a yoga teacher.
- As a 200 Hour YTTC graduate from Rishikul Yogshala, you may preach yoga as 200 Hour YTTC yoga instructor anywhere across the globe.
- Enhanced self-practice of yoga and deeper insight into the ethics and principles of the science for an evolved life.
- Opportunity to learn and practice traditional and the most authentic styles of yoga under the esteemed guidance of highly experienced yoga teachers.
- Acquire understanding and knowledge of the various adjustment and alignment techniques in order to avoid injuries during asana practice.
- Opportunity and the privilege to engage in mindful interactions with like-minded people and yoga erudite.
- Go back home with a healthier body, a purified mind, and an enlightened soul.
- Our experienced teachers have Master degree in Yogic Science.
- We primarily focus on quality knowledge which is the demand of modern time.
- Asana teacher focus on flexibility; finishing and alignment of the poses as well as science behind the Yoga poses.
- We teach yoga anatomy, not human anatomy & physiology. And explain, how do yogic practices affect body and mind.
- We teach yoga philosophy and how does it affect person’s psychology, how can it be helpful for human growth, how can you achieve your goal of life.
- Students are interested in learning the scientific aspect as well as spiritual aspect of the yogic practices, we explain both.
- We explain the yogic practices in modern, traditional way and the real aim of Yoga.
- We believe in relevant knowledge, so we regularly update our teaching content.
- Karma Yoga (Yoga of Action) has been included as a part of training to make you experience an aspect of Yoga.
- The teachers are very humble; they try to solve the queries and curiosity of the students.
- Because of hilly mountains, the climate is very pleasant of this area, so it is a suitable place to practice and learn yoga.
- Every Sunday, we arrange a trip for students so that they can experience the natural beauty of Rishikesh and other nearby places and in this way, the students have a chance to understand the Indian culture and religion well.
- The neat and clean rooms provided have attached bathroom and washroom.
- We provide three times yogic food daily and 24-hour wifi facility.
Comfortable , clean private room with attached toilet and batheroom.
Three satwic meals per day.This nutrious food make body and mind healthy.
CCTC monitoring , which gives 24/7 security.
Fast and free wifi which is helpful for study and other works.
We provide pick and drop facility with additional charge.
|Wake Up||Pranayama/cleansing||Hatha Yoga||Breakfast||Yoga Philosopy||Lunch||Yoga Anatomy||Meditation||Ashtanga Yoga||Dinner||Ligts off|
Our award-winning teachers have collegiate degrees in yoga including Masters in Yoga, and have decades of combined experience in their areas of expertise.