The 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training programat Rishikesh Yogvan is for all kinds of people who are passionate about Yoga whether they are Yoga practitioners, singers, doctors, students, businessmen etc. The course content and teaching pattern has been designed in a way that everybody will be benefitted from it. If you want to choose yoga as a career, you are in right direction. After completion of the course students will be able to share knowledge with their counterparts.
There will be makeover in your personality. And students will be confident and deliver in every area very efficiently. The blessing in disguise is that the students will get health benefit after completion of course. Hurry Up Now!
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Syllabus
Hatha Yoga & Philosophy
- Explore your knowledge about hatha yoga and philosophy, what does these mean.
- Why Hatha Yoga was developed by ancient yogis and what is atman? How did they see this world?
- All these will be covered up in this session.
- History and origin of Yoga
- Introduction to Hatha Yoga- Mudra, Bandha, Panch Koshas, Panch Vaayus
- Kundalini Yoga-Chakras,Nadis
- Mind-Thought Power
- Patanjali's 8 Limbs of Yoga – Yamas , Nisyamas, Asanas,Pranayama , Pratyahara , Dharana , Dhyana , Saamadhi
- Srimad Bhagavad-Gita – Gyan Yoga, Karma Yoga , Bhakti Yoga
- Six systems of Indian Philosophy –Shankhya,Pantajali Yog Sutra, Nyaya, Vaiseshik, mimansa,Vedanta
Human Anatomy and Physiology
What science is working inside our body? This session will cover up, how our internal organs work and how they are connected to each other.
Cells & Tissues , Muscular System, Skeletal System, Nervous System, Respiratory System, Digestive System, Cardiovascular system, Endocrine System
- Outer Body Movement
- Physical Alignment/Energy Movement
- Teaching to What You Observe.
- Timing a Class
- Classroom Organization
- Health Concerns-Injured Students, Using Props, Specific Health Concerns
- Tone of Voice
- Posture Modification
- The Role of the Teacher
Shatkarma (Cleansing process)
Shatkrarmas are six yogic cleansing processes so that one can purify one's body and mind.
Students will practice Jala Neti,Sutra Neti,Sheetkram Kapalbhati, Laghoo Snakhprachalana,Kunjal, Trataka during the course
Pranayamas are breathing processes, by practicing these pranas(vital energy) can be strengthen.
Students will learn the techniques of Kapalbhati, Nadi Sodhan , Sheetali,Sheetikari, Ujjayi, Bhramari,Surya Bhedi,Bhastrika pranayamas.
Meditation means awareness. Whatever you do with awareness is meditation. "Watching your breath" is meditation; listening to the birds is meditation. As long as these activities are free from any other distraction to the mind, it is effective meditation.
Asana(Based on Iyengar Style)
If anybody wants to be healthy and strong, practice asana everyday .In this session students will learn and practice various asanas. Also teachers will explain benefits and contraindications of the asanas
There will be a written test after completion of the course. Students will have to secure minimum passing marks so that they will be able to receive 200-hour TTC certificate.
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Rishikesh – 2017 Schedule
|1st of May 2017 to 28th of May 2017||$1200 (USD)||Booking open|
|1st of June 2017 to 28th of June 2017||$1200 (USD)||Booking open|
|1st of July 2017 to 28th of July 2017||$1200 (USD)||Booking open|
|1st of August 2017 to 28th of August 2017||$1200 (USD)||Booking open|
|1st of Sept 2017 to 28th of Sept 2017||$1200 (USD)||Booking open|
|1st of Oct 2017 to 28th of Oct 2017||$1200 (USD)||Booking open|
|1st of Nov 2017 to 28th of Nov 2017||$1200 (USD)||Booking open|
|1st of Dec 2017 to 28th of Dec 2017||$1200 (USD)||Booking open|
|1st of Jan 2018 to 28th of Jan 2018||$1200 (USD)||Booking open|
|6:00 am- 6:30 am||Shatkarma|
|6:30 am –7:30 am||Pranayama|
|7:30 am – 9:00 am||Asana (Based on Iyenger Style)|
|9:00 am – 10:00 am||Breakfast|
|11:00 am – 12:00 am||Human Anatomy & Physiology|
|12:00 pm – 1:00 pm||Lunch|
|3:00 pm – 4:00 pm||Yoga Philosophy|
|4:30 pm – 6:00 pm||Yoga Asanas|
|6:00 pm – 7:00 pm||Meditation|
|7:30 pm – 8:30 pm||Dinner|
|8:30 pm- 9:00 pm||Mantra Chanting /Kirtan/Satsang|
|9:30 pm||Lights off|
- A private room with attached bathroom
- 24 hourWifi availability
- 3 times vegetarian food daily
- Neti Pot
- Standardized Rishikesh Yogvan handouts
- Yoga Alliance Registered Certificate
- Breaking the rules and regulations.
- Smoking and alcohol are not permitted.
- The activity which disturbs the other mates.
For securing seat, applicants are required to deposit an amount of $150(USD).The Fee deposited once is non refundable. So we recommend, complete your obligations if any before joining this course.